Wednesday, May 7, 2008

TBIP Wk 1, Day 3: Developing a Rock Solid Business Plan

Today was a good session for me. I'm so excited about getting started that I completely overlooked the preparation step. I've decided to keep myself organized electronically. I read some blogs about a few tools. Should check those out.

Lessons for the Day:
Think objectively about your model. Act on reason not emotion.

1) Choose your Niche

2)Analyze your Niche: SWOT Analysis. Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunties, Threats?

3) Dig deeper/Market analysis
  • Competitors
  • Sufficient demand
  • Understand the customer
  • Find a unique angle
  • Get feedback

So I have a list of possible niches that I would like to pursue.
A few have passed the SWOT Analysis. Still need to 'dig deeper'.

Today I will:
-google my competitors
-browse through some tools to keep me organized

No comments: