Monday, May 19, 2008

TBIP Week2 Day 6

I am currently falling a little behind. TBIP action worksheets for week 1 were sent over the weekend. The research I have been doing on my own is not quite as thorough as the action worksheets. I'm still really confident with my niche selection.

Today's topic was 'Building a bulletproof site'. Feeling a little overwhelmed. So here's my to do list for today:

Complete the action worksheets sent over the weekend
Figure out my Unique Selling Proposition: what value does my website provide?
Decide what kind of site I want to build: a comparison site or a review site, etc..
How big do i want my site to be?
What specific need of the customer should it address? Or address all needs?
What are my site goals?
How do I organize my site content
Preliminary site map
At which stage in the buying cycle are my site visitors?
How do I deal with which phase?

I'm leaning towards a site that helps the customer decide what they want to and tell them the best place to get it.

No comments: