Monday, May 19, 2008

Getting to Know My Audience Action Guide

I did not get to complete all I wanted to do today. I barely just finished the TBIP action guide for Session 4. So that leaves the rest of my to do list unchecked.

Session 4 Action Guide was a little demanding:
1. Review product advertisements
2. Review company websites
3. Review company financial reports and news
4. Join community sites
5. Consumer review sites
6. Subscribe to newsletters and blogs
7. Buy books
8. Be the Customer
9. Create customer personas
10. Create niche keyword list
11. Categorize te keywords for each persona

I'm having a little trouble creating customer personas which means I can't categorize my keywords. So I still have to do that.

One thing about Session 4 Action Guide, is that it's not a one time thing. It's an ongoing process. Today I found a few forums and blogs for my niche. I'm very excited about all the resouces that I am finding.

It's a little overwhelming because now not only do I have to keep up with affiliate marketing blogs and news, I also have to keep up with blogs and news about my niche.

No comments: