Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Back from my hiatus..

I've stopped my affiliate marketing efforts for a few months. A few hiccups I encountered: my laptop broke and two of my websites got hacked into, which was a big discourager.

Okay, okay. Weak excuses. The important thing is I'm back. I'm sad that I missed the big holiday shopping rush.

I went to visit a friend who opened his own restaurant. We chatted about his experience with it. One thing he said to me that stood out, "It was hard. I worked 13-hour days everyday for a year...but now it's better, I get a day off" I don't really know what about that statement that made its impression on me. I guess it's just that knowing the road to success is a hard one. At any point you can give up, but it's the ones that stick with it that get there. I've always heard it, but this time it kind of stuck.

Perfect timing because I learned that Campaign Blasts is starting their next Blast Challenge on February 2nd.

This week, I've been brushing up on Blasting and installing necessary software in preparation of the challenge.


Here are my goals
100 blasts by March 4. 2009
$100 a month
$100 a week by May, 2009 (Since it's my one year mark)
$100 a day
$100 a day for 30 days

No comments: